Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

I will keep this matter to her & i don`t want her to know about this .Anyone who knows this woman , I appeal to him not to know about this . My life is not meaningful .

I hope my prayers will be answered , ya Allah . Take my life as soon as possible . I am assuming there`s no other women can replaced her . I`ve tried to be with another woman , but i still can`t forget her . I can not stand to bear the trials that you give because i can`t see her happy with someone else . I realize I was too much guilt . However , I remain ready to face anything . I`m willing to do so because I want her to be with me forever . God ? Let me go first , please . I appeal to you . To all readers of my blog , I hope all of you pray for me . Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment